Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm tiiiuurrrred.

I'm tired of being tired all the time. I'm tired of paying for overpriced gas. I'm tired of going to useless classes. I'm tired of waking up before the sun comes up. I'm tired of homework. I"m tired of having a job. I'm tired of thinking about how I'm going to pay for college. I'm tired of asking permission. I'm tired of my co-workers. I'm tired of my boss. I'm tired of working all the time. I'm tired of working all. the. time. I'm tired of having a group of friends and a group of "friends". I'm tired of high school kids. i'm tired of being in charge. I'm tired of earning money. I'm tired of saving money. I'm tired of the competitiveness of our community. I'm tired of comparing myself to other people. I'm tired of going to bed on school nights. I'm tired of the sound of my alarm clock. I'm tired of Calculus. I'm tired of dumb Chemistry. I'm tired of people who are disrespectful. I'm tired of not being able to trust people around me. I'm tired of curfews. I'm tired of drama. I'm tired of not knowing what he's thinking about. I'm tired of knowing that I have to go to school tomorrow. I'm tired of thinking about prom. I'm tired. I'm tired of complaining.

5 comments:

  1. ditto! i hear ya loud and clear! to others this may be the mundande complaints of a high school student but it all the little things that wear you out. And the working all the time with no free time?, yeah it dose suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired of having a group of friends and a group of "friends".
    My favorite line. You did a really good job. Just said it how it is. Couldn't have said it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I beg writers to be specific, sometimes it pays to be vague. "I'm tired of asking permission." This is such a great line. It would've been worse if you had been specific. I'm tired of asking permission to use the car, hang out with friends, use the bathroom, etc.

    My favorite line: I'm tired of not knowing what he's thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the "I'm tired of having a group of friends and a group of "friends"" part, because isn't it so true that some people are not truly your friends. they may say that they are but they make little, if any, actions to show you that. So they obviously don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great. I could relate to so many of your lines. Some of my favorite were, Im tired of not knowing what hes thinking about. And, im tired of asking permission.
    Thought you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete