Sunday, March 6, 2011

the best things in life

I love Disneyland. I love high school. I love riding bikes. I love my space heater. I love movies. I love chick flicks. I love Ryan Reynolds. I love basketball. I love watching football. I love Jimmer. I love riding bikes. I love warm days. I love the summer. I love romantic comedies. I love driving. I love the beach. I love winter coats. I love the Justin Bieber movie. I love cowboys. I love my N'Sync bobble head. I love my puppy. I love my cousins. I love BYU. I love my parents. I love being outside. I love fireplaces. I love Christmas morning. I love my best friends. I love the temple. I love Cafe Rio. I love chocolate covered strawberries. I love Olive Garden. I love the mountains. I love driving fast. I love going on walks. I love going on dates. I love the Lone Peak basketball team. I love sleeping in. I love going to the gym. I love watching Ellen. I love taking pictures. I love pictures. I love flowers. I love Stanford.
I love my freaking life.

5 comments:

  1. I thought this was simple but very clever, thats a lot of things to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love your post" :) it was a good idea to put out there just how much stuff we have to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the most ordinary ones were my favorite:

    my space heater

    fireplaces

    warm days

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is great! we share a lot of the same likes! cowwboys. Ryan Reynolds. the Justin Bieber movie. i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree.. Ryan Reynolds and the JB movie = UNREAL!Oh,and Ellen is hilarious. This was good, nice job :)

    ReplyDelete