Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ordinary World

From little Jenny to J.Lo


Hi. I'm Jenny. I'm from the Bronx. I'm 18 years old. I love to dance and sing. Each week I have lessons that I pay for to learn how to become a better singer and dancer. I've grown up going to Catholic schools and next year I'm going to Baruch College. Everyone thinks I'm so excited to go. But this isn't what I want to do with my life. I want to be big. I want to love what I'm doing and do what I love. All the time. That's why I was so excited when I was asked last week to be a dancer for New Kids on the Block. They're a big deal lately and it's a huge deal that they asked ME. I'm just little Jenny Lopez. Could I be a big deal? Do I seem like someone who could be a big deal? Jennifer Lopez? Does that even sound like a famous name?
How much will this change my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment